We choose managers whose styles complement one another and whose performance has set them apart
The Liberty All-Star Funds' two primary goals are to produce above-average returns and consistency of those returns relative to the Fund's investment objective. Toward that end, we evaluate many independent, well-established investment managers, searching for those that complement the existing managers and who we feel are best qualified to serve as portfolio managers to the Funds.
Choosing the Managers: Selection Guidelines
- Consistent focus on a particular style
- Disciplined decision making process
- Record of success relative to other managers
- Continuity among the investment professionals
- Well-managed organization